Mid-South Surgeons (MSS) requires payment of all insurance copays at the time of service, including those covered by a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).

If in need of assistance in determining if you're covered by a PPO or HMO, please call your insurance company (the number is usually on the back of your insurance card). Your Medicare carrier determines the approved charge under "Part B" and will pay 80 percent. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20 percent, but that may be covered if you have a Medicare supplement plan.

For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Care Credit, cash, personal checks or cashier's checks. Credit card payments can be made in person or by phone. MSS also offers an online payment feature for all outstanding balances through a secure, encrypted portal. Click here to pay on your account from the comfort and convenience of your own home.  

If you are interested in applying for one of the Care Credit payment options, you can give us a call and we will be happy to help.  If you wish to apply online please click on the link below.  It's quick and easy to apply.  Again, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 931-380-3033.

CARE CREDIT ONLINE APPLICATION

 

A $25 fee will be applied to all returned checks. For additional information, please review our financial policy by clicking here. 

In the event you're in need of financial assistance, MSS will be glad to work out an individual payment plan with you if necessary. Please contact us at (931) 380-3033 for assistance.

Mid-South Surgeons
1222 Trotwood Avenue, Suite 211 | Columbia, TN 38401 | (931) 380-3033